Fire insert on the stage to the medieval band “Saltatio Mortis” and stilt theatre “Firebird”
Fire and artists on the stage
Fire in Glastonbury on the Arcadia Spider
Every evening ca. 40000 people under the fireplaying to the elektrosound. A strong feeling…
Flames on the Towerstage of the Fusion Festival
Thousands of Electro Fans could feel the flames over their heads…
Arcadia Spider Dance Floor Projekt
The fire machines of Sir Henry hot were integrated into the giant Arcadia spider. Masses of visitors the fire could feel directly under the fire machines to the ton of the sound with all your senses. Glastonbury Festival (180000 visitors), Bestival on the island Isle of Wight (70 000 visitors)
Firemachines like Ramstein
An example of automatic control of fire machines to the Ramstein title “Fire free” at the FROG Festival in Gdansk/Poland
Pyronautic Fire and Water Show
The project -Pyronautic Show – was a 40 minute fire and water show with several international artists as Joanna Peacock, Ivana Propana, Eddie Egal, Bastiaan Marris, Hervé Thiot and Sir Henry Hot. Performances in Berlin and England (see also: www.pyronautic.eu)
References with the application of the “fire machines”:
Selection of Festivals 2014:
- Gravity Thailand Festival Bangkok (TH) http://www.gravitythailand.com/en/ , Facebook
- Glastonbury Festival (GB) http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/arcadia/ ,
- Boomtown Festival (GB) http://www.boomtownfair.co.uk/
- Wacken Heavy Metall Festival (DE) http://www.wacken.com/
- Hai in den Mai Festival Waldfrieden (DE) http://www.wald-frieden.de
- Sputnik Springbreak Festival (DE) http://events.sputnik.de/
- Medieval Fantasy Spectaculum MPS (DE) http://www.spectaculum.de/
Selection of other Events 2013/14:
- ST.Pauli Christmas Market Hamburg Reeperbahn (DE) http://spielbudenplatz.eu/
- OSPA (Ostsee Sparkasse Rostock Sommerfest in Güstrow http://www.ospa.de
- Aurich XXL Nacht Veranstaltung des Kaufmännischen Vereins Aurich Artikel OZ Artikel ON
- AMBER Brewery Event Danzig/Polen http://www.browar-amber.pl/de
- Kiev Fire Event Ukraine sponsored by Burn www.firefest.info, http://www.burn.com/en/
- Arcadia spider dance floor project 2010 and 2011 in Glastonbury (180000 visitors) and Isle of Wight (70000 visitors) (GB) (see http://www.arcadiaspectacular.com )
- MPS medieval markets (MPS) at various venues in Germany with the Firebird dance theatre and the medieval band Saltatio mortis (approximately 20000-30000 visitors) www.spectaculum.de
- W:O:A: Wacken Open Air Festival Wacken (D) – 80.000 visitors Fire show with some other international artists www.wacken.com
- Fusion Festival Müritz (D) – 70.000 visitors, 2011 Installation at the towerstage www.fusion-festival.de
- Zoom Festival Zürich (CH) – (20000 visitors) fire machines integrated in the construction of the stage and on towers in the audience area
- Grannies pond open air festival in Großefehn (D)-(3000 visitors) www.omas-teich.de
- Skopje (Mazedonien) The cultural manifestation “White night” organized by the City of Skopje and the Youth Cultural Centre Show mit Antagon Theatre und Eddie Egal
- Multiple insets on the dike Bensersiel (D) as part of a performance of the group “Tree Dream”
- Khomatsu Hanomag company event on pontoons in Hamburg, Germany (D). complete 21 minute fire show with 5 international artists
- International Street Theatre Festival “Berlin lacht!”(D) complete 35 minute Pyronautic fire and water show with 6 international artists – 2 gigs per 3000 visitors (lwww.pyronautic.eu)
- Glastonbury Festival (GB)(UK)(160000 visitors) several appearances of the Pyronautic fire and water show
- Upscale private Party in Cloppenburg (D). Complete 15 minute fire show with 3 international artists to hand over the birthday gift (car)
- Istanbul/Kadiköy Illumination of historical gashouse Hasanpasa during the TRANS Yapit festivals
- Frog Fire Festival Poland/In the Gulf of gdansk (Danzig)
- “Hells fire” to the Halloween Event on the square of the town Esens (10000 visitors)
- New year party in Godensholt (D) (2000 visitors)
- Restaurateur celebratory Meenen beverage distribution (350 visitors)
- Dykefire Rock Festival Cuxhaven (20000 visitors)
- “Bright summer night” Arthall Emden (D)
- Hai into may open air festival Stemwede (D)-2000 visitor
- Wonderland Festival Stemwede (D) -10.000 visitors www.waldfrieden.de
Sir Henry Hot – a part of your show or event!
We design extraordinary fire installations and support artists at their show. With our fire engines we offer artists new opportunities in fire art. So-called “Fire Manager” can realize your dreams to your show.
Own processes with appropriate music and other actions can be created for many forms of events like company events, festivals, city celebrations, etc. In addition we have a large network of projects and can contact on request also with artists in conjunction to become a part of your event.
Corporate meetings or private special events
The Organizer surprises its guests with an exciting special fire show at special events. We offer ready, pre-produced performances of different durations, which you can schedule as a package in your event. Of course we manufacture also concepts customized, tailored to your specific wishes.
Whether it is a solo show on the main market square, where the whole city Halloween celebrates or the cracker on the big biker meeting – when Sir Henry Hot unleashed the fire, is torn the audience. Respectful murmur moving through the crowd and enthusiastic screams follow the mighty detonations of flames. The fire productions impress then especially when they are specially composed to music.
As firmly and permanently installed module our system can be a part of sculptures in the public and of course private area. Also here are the scope of designs still unknown and maybe some yet unknown (like many things in the art).
Festivals offer undreamed possible applications of our equipment. Is such as a special highlight intended or planned? We lead on complex solo shows that viewers will remain guaranteed in the memory. To support musicians in their performences, we’re going with our fire technology, compatible with the entire music and stage equipment. Will a drummer take an improvised solo on his set to our “fire instrument”? No problem, interface, and go! Combined electric light with fire light? No problem: Interface! It is extremely important that our system allows a large variation margin. The effect of flame images exactly to the dramaturgical rules of a production can be adapted.